The Faculty/Staff/Post Doc apartments are currently unavailable. Please check for vacancy in Summer 2024.
FACULTY / STAFF / POST DOC APARTMENTS
Texas A&M Faculty, Staff Members, and Post Docs are welcome to apply to live at the Gardens Apartments on monthly or 12-month contracts at local market rate prices. No security deposit or background checks.
To be eligible to rent an apartment, employee residents must be full-time (not student worker) staff, faculty, or Post-Doctorate staff member at Texas A&M University as defined by Texas A&M University Human Resources. Only employees and their approved cohabiters may reside in University Apartments. In addition, the employee resident must be an adult (18 years of age or older) and be able to provide written verification of employment prior to occupancy. Approved employee residents are allowed to have cohabiters live with them as outlined in this contract.
- Gardens Apartments Community Center with Open Access computer lab, wireless access, lounges, kitchen, meeting rooms, work room, and more.
- Short walk or bike ride to classes and labs
- Parking in front of your apartment (parking permits available at an additional charge from Transportation Services)
- Campus bus stops throughout the complex
- Lamiya Zahin Memorial Park and Playground located adjacent to the Gardens Apartments Community Center (open daily from sunrise to sunset)
There are two bedroom/one bath furnished apartments available for staff and faculty members. Each apartment has a stove and refrigerator, living room, kitchen, and bedroom furniture. Rent includes all utilities (electricity, hot and cold water, garbage, sewer, basic cable, and Ethernet-wireless & wired) and access to the amenities listed above. Faculty and staff members may split the rent with one other staff or faculty member who meets the eligibility requirements.
|Gardens 2 bedroom/1 bath Premium||Floor Plans|
* Rates valid thru July 31, 2023
The staff or faculty member or Post Doc is required to pay the rent upon arrival (or the first business day after move-in) and on the first business day of each subsequent month of residency.
The staff or faculty member is responsible for paying the rent; s/he will need to pay with a cashier’s check or money order, in the exact amount, in US dollars, made out to TAMU Fiscal Department. The staff or faculty member will need to bring the payment to the Gardens Apartments Office during regular business hours on the first business day after move-in and then on the first business day of each subsequent month.