LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITIES
Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are residential clusters of students living in specific halls, who share academic or common interests. Residents benefit from additional resources, support, and enhanced activities centered around a specific focus to elevate their Aggie experience. Joining an LLC is the easiest way to make friends, find community, and maximize your academic success!
Information on each of our LLCs is below and joining is easy. Select up to three LLC choices during Phase II of your housing application. The deadline to apply for an LLC is April 1, 11:59 p.m. CST.
There are no additional cost or fees associated with LLC membership, all sponsored programs, events, and outings are free.
Why join an LLC?
National and university research shows that involvement in living learning communities contributes to:
- Development of personal relationships with other students in the classroom
- Increased class attendance and GPA
- Greater involvement on campus and in professional organizations
- An increased sense of community on campus
- Increased access to faculty and academic support staff
- Higher likelihood of graduating in four years
- Eased transition from high school to college
How to Join
- Apply for housing and request info on LLCs
- Research which LLC type and community is for you
- In housing app Phase II select in order of preference 1-3 LLCs you want to join
- An email confirmation will be sent within 5 days detailing what LLC you have gained membership to along with what building you can expect to be assigned a room.