Living in a Living Learning Community (LLC) boosts your probability for academic success and offers the opportunity to share in an intellectual experience with your peers.
You will have increased access to faculty and academic support staff. Let’s talk a little bit more
about Living Learning Communities.
What It’s All About?
- Blending the residential and academic experience
- Trying new things, making new friends, and challenging yourself
- Exploring and experiencing the Bryan/College Station area with students who share your interests
- Getting a solid education, but also growing as a person
- Connecting with peers, mentors and campus resources
- Interacting with professors and university staff members
- Opportunities for shared coursework
- Taking trips to events on and off campus
Let’s talk Benefits
National research shows that involvement in living learning communities contributes to:
- Development of personal relationships with other students in the classroom
- Increased GPA
- Greater involvement on campus and in professional organizations
- Higher likelihood of graduating in four years
- Eased transition from high school to college
- Increased class attendance