Residence Life understands the importance of your academic success at the University and strives to provide you with the academic support resources you need in your “home away from home”.
That is why we offer services within the residence halls and apartments for our on campus residents. Explore the services we offer.
Community Learning Centers
Take a Virtual Tour:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00am
- Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 12:00am
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Take a Virtual Tour:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00am
- Friday: – 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00a. – 9:00pm
- Sunday – 12:00pm – 12:00am
- Closed for the Summer
Opening mid-Spring 2018!
Located inside the White Creek Community Center.
The Residential Tutoring program is designed to provide academic services for students living on-campus at Texas A&M University. Residential Tutoring is a completely free service provided for all on-campus students during convenient hours and close to home.
Tutoring is offered starting the second week of classes each semester in:
- Hullabaloo Hall Room 105 and Commons Lobby Room 110 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm Sunday – Thursday
- White Creek Apartments Activity Center (Building 1590A) on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 5:00pm-9:00pm.
This service is provided through a partnership between the Department of Residence Life and the Academic Success Center.
Course tutoring offerings are typically for the following: Accounting, Freshman Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Economics, History, Math, Physics, Political Science, and Psychology. There are frequently tutors available to assist with other upper-level courses, including Engineering courses, so feel free to stop in and ask!
You can view the current list of all locations and the subjects available each night on the Academic Success Center website. Information is organized by subject and can be viewed easily when clicking on the different sheets at the bottom of the link.
Tutoring is open to current students with a valid student ID.