Want to utilize on-campus housing to host guests through your student organization?
1. Contact the Office of University Youth Programs to verify that student organization meeting all program requirements.
- Complete Background Check
- Go through Child Protection Training
- Complete Official Program Application
Contact Office of University Programs at 979.862.3245 or email@example.com or visit them online at cpm.tamu.edu.
2. Reach out to Conference & Guest Services to complete Residential Requirements of Hosting process
- Sign and Return Housing Agreement
- Agree to On-Campus Rules and Regulations
- Provide a detailed roster of all minors being hosted (must be done 2 weeks before event starts)
Contact Conference & Guest Service at 979.845.1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them online.
3. Begin developing marketing tools to spread the word about your event
- Create Pushes
- Design Flyers
- Draft Campus-wide Emails