STUDENT ORGANIZATION HOSTING PROCESS
Want to utilize on-campus housing to host guests through your student organization?
- Contact the Office of University Youth Programs to verify that student organization meeting all program requirements.
- Complete Background Check
- Go through Child Protection Training
- Complete Official Program Application
- Reach out to Conference & Guest Services to complete Residential Requirements of Hosting process
- Sign and Return Housing Agreement
- Agree to On-Campus Rules and Regulations
- Provide a detailed roster of all minors being hosted (must be done 2 weeks before event starts)
- Begin developing marketing tools to spread the word about your event
- Create Pushes
- Design Flyers
- Draft Campus-wide Emails