Once you complete your Housing Application (you’ve paid your application fee and signed your contract), you can access the Living Learning Programs (LLPs) applications. Learn more about LLPs at http://reslife.tamu.edu/llps
We make joining a Living Learning Program (LLP) easy! Apply before April 1st at 11:59pm. CST.
If you decide to join an LLP, the application is contained in the on-campus housing application. Review the step-by-step instructions below for more details.
- Login to the myHousing Portal at oncampusaggies.tamu.edu.
- Complete your Housing Application. This includes paying your application fee and electronically signing your housing contract.
- The Portal will display a screen called Living Learning Programs and show all available LLPs. Choose “Yes” to “Are you interested in applying to be part of a Living Learning Program?” Click Save & Continue.
- The next page, Living Learning Program Preferences, will invite you to preference up to three but a minimum of one Living Learning Program. Click Save & Continue.
- All LLPs require you to answer the following two common questions. If you are preferencing and applying for more than one community, be sure to answer the questions in a way that makes sense to all the communities. Consider writing out your answers before you start your Housing Application. Provide your responses and click Save & Continue.
- What do you hope to gain from a Living Learning Program?
- How do you plan to contribute as an active participant in a Living Learning Program?
- Some LLPs will have a supplemental application, or more steps, to fully complete their application. Check each of the individual LLP websites you are applying for to learn if this is applicable to you.
That’s it! Check your Texas A&M University email address on or before the LLP Application Notification date to learn if you were accepted. Be sure to accept or decline your acceptance or alternate offer if you are extended one.
International Week is the signature annual event of the International Student Association. This year’s I-Week is scheduled for April 2-6. ISA invites you to save this week on your calendar and review the information below for ways you can participate. Please see the full schedule at: isa-aggies.tamu.edu
The goal of I-Week 2018 is to promote diversity on campus, as well as to spread awareness of cultural differences present in the world and on the Texas A&M campus. Through various events such as I-Soccer, I-Fashion and Talent Show, and I-Exhibit, we hope to share with international and domestic students the value of celebrating differences and cultural knowledge at Texas A&M.
The information below outlines the areas where ISA is still in need of support for I-Week 2018, along with a link to a sign-up sheet for you to indicate which events you want to volunteer for or participate in.
End of 9.5 month leases at White Creek Apartments
End of 9.5 month leases at the Gardens Apartments