The only Texas A&M University owned and operated student apartments in Bryan/College Station.
The University Apartments offers 1, 2 and 4 bedroom apartments for approximately 2,100 students and students with families who want the benefits of living on-campus but are looking for something different than traditional residence hall living.
There are a few things to consider when choosing an apartment community that’s right for you. Here are a few things to think about before exploring our two apartment communities.
Maybe the make-up of the community matters the most to you. Eligibility to live in our two apartment communities varies, so be sure to take a closer look to see if you are eligible. To get you started, the two major differentiations are outlined below.
- The Gardens Apartments: Single. Married. Families. Sophomore classification and up.
- White Creek Apartments: Single students. Freshman classification and up.
In our apartment communities, we offer apartments with one occupant per bedroom or we give residents the option of having two adults/students in one room. This provides some flexibility for price points and housing options.
- The Gardens Apartments: 1 or 2 students per bedroom with 1 and 2 bedroom floorplans
- White Creek Apartments: 1 student per bedroom with 1, 2, and 4 bedroom floorplans
For some, the location and convenience is the most important part of their housing decision. Our apartments are both on the Texas A&M University campus and are nestled in convenient locations close to classes and campus activities.
- The Gardens Apartments: University Dr. & South College Ave. near the Engineering Complex
- White Creek Apartments: West Campus near the Agriculture and Life Science Buildings
We offer apartment communities that are pay by semester or pay by the month. We’re flexible. Just pick the payment method that is right for you when you begin your application in the myHousing Portal.
- The Gardens Apartments: Pay by the Month
- White Creek Apartments: Pay by the Semester
With internships, study abroad, summer school, or other demands on your student schedule we got you covered. Our apartment communities are open year round and we offer a variety of contract lengths to meet your needs.
Both The Gardens and White Creek Apartments offer 9 1/2 month (academic year), 12 month (year round) or 2 1/2 month (summer only) contract options.