Residence Life understands the importance of your academic success at the University and strives to provide you with the academic support resources you need in your “home away from home”.
That is why we offer services within the residence halls and apartments for our on campus residents. Explore the services we offer.
Community Learning Centers
Community Learning Centers (CLCs) provide a “community commons” environment and serve surrounding residence halls or the apartment communities. These comfortable spaces are reserved primarily for study needs and are conducive to both individual study and group work. In addition, select academic programs and services are presented in the CLCs during the fall and spring semesters. Each CLC is equipped with computer workstations that are connected to University software so residents may access the wide range of digital resources on campus.
Locations and hours of Community Learning Centers:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00am
- Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 12:00am
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00am
- Friday: – 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00a. – 9:00pm
- Sunday – 12:00pm – 12:00am
The Residential Tutoring program provides students with free tutoring in or near their residence halls or apartments! This service is provided through a partnership between the Academic Success Center and Residence Life. Our tutors are students who have done well in the courses offered and gone through extensive training with Academic Success Center staff.
Tutoring is offered in the following residential facilities beginning the second week of classes each semester:
- Hullabaloo Hall, Room 105, 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Sunday through Thursday
- White Creek Apartments Building A – Activity Center, 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Tutoring is available in lower level undergraduate MATH, CHEM, PHYS, BIOL, PSYC, POLS, HIST, and more! For a listing of times, subjects, and offerings visit Tutoring Schedule & Locations on the Academic Success Center website. Tutoring is open to all current students with a valid student ID.