The Department of Residence Life is committed to hiring a diverse student and professional staff that are dedicated to student success.
We offer a fun, academic-centered environment where each staff member has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students. For more information in joining our team, search the links below.
Residence Life is always looking for experienced, enthusiastic professionals to fill roles in various offices on our team. Current positions are posted with Human Resources.
To review our current list of postings, please filter your search on the TAMU Workday website by searching “Residence Life and Housing” in the search bar or by clicking one of the links below.
- No positions are available at this time.
Student Staff Opportunities
Student Employment Positions
Thank you for your interest in a student employment position within the Department of Residence Life at Texas A&M University!
Residence Life offers many different types of positions with a wide variety of work hours to accommodate student schedules. Student employees can work up to 28 hours each week; 20 hours for international students. The student employment application is open year round. Hiring Supervisors will contact candidates as there is vacancy to be filled.
Student employee positions can be for the academic year, year round, or summer only based on the needs of the hiring office. The Department of Residence Life employs student employees year round, including times when classes are not in session and when the University is closed. It is important to know that when applying for student worker positions in the Department of Residence Life, there will be hours that will need to be covered during spring break, semester/winter break, at the end of the semester in May, and before classes begin in August. Some jobs require students to work over the summer. General work times are outlined in each student worker position description. Continued employment is not guaranteed if student is unable to work over summer. Pay rates vary by position. Click the Student Employment Application button below to apply for student employment positions in the Department of Residence Life.
Some of our student staff positions have websites they update during their recruitment periods. Please visit their page for more information:
- Academic Peer Mentors
- Academic Support Initiatives Research Team Member
- Academic Support Initiatives Student Assistant
- Assistant Tour Coordinator
- Business Office Student Assistant
- Central Administrative Office Student Assistant
- Community Learning Center Office Student Assistant
- Conference & Guest Services Student Coordinator
- Conference Residential Services Assistant
- Conference Summer Support Coordinator
- Corps Housing Office Student Assistant
- Corps Housing Officer
- Facilities and Operations Student Facilities Coordinator
- Facilities and Operations Student Office Assistant
- Gardens Apartments Student Coordinator
- Housing Assignments Office Student Assistant
- North Area Office Student Assistant
- Northside 24-Hour Service Desk Assistant
- Northside Game Room Desk Assistant
- South Area Office Student Assistant
- Southside 24-Hour Service Desk Assistant
- Southside Game Room Desk Assistant
- Summer Resident Advisor
- Summer Tour Guide
- White Creek Apartments Student Assistant
- White Creek Community Center Student Assistant
Resident Advisor Positions
Resident Advisor positions for the Residence Halls and the White Creek Apartments by clicking on the button below. The Resident Advisor Application is active and available only during specific times of the year.