Planning a camp or conference for summer 2021? Have interns/researchers assisting your college or department this summer? Stay on campus with Residence Life!
Residence Life has on-campus housing all over campus including our newest facility, White Creek Apartments near West Campus, our state-of-the-art residence hall, Hullabaloo Hall near the Northgate District and the newly-renovated Commons residence halls on the Southside of campus.
Our facilities include:
- meetings spaces
- study lounges
- computer labs
- proximity to academic buildings & the Memorial Student Center.
- available for youth, adult, athletic, research & academic organizations
- June through first week of August
- 3,000-6,000 guest spaces available
- safe, comfortable & affordable
The Conference & Guest Services Team from the Dept. of Residence Life is dedicated to providing your summer camp or conference a successful on-campus experience tailored specifically for your group’s needs while exploring Aggieland!
Explore availability and summer rates at reslife.tamu.edu/guests/conferences.
Contact us at 979-845-1279 or Conference-Services@reslife.tamu.edu.