Lechner Hall is named after Walter W. Lechner ’16 and was constructed in 1989. Mr. Lechner, formerly of Dallas, Texas, died in 1979.
Mr. Lechner was one of the principal discoverers of the north portion of the East Texas oil field during the 1920’s. The hall that bears his name houses participants in the University’s Honors Program.
2021 – 2022 Rates
Single Gender by Room Description
The building houses male and female residents next door to each other, but all residents in the same room are the same gender. Only residents of the same gender share a restroom.