Keathley Hall is named after Sgt. George Dennis Keathley ’37 and was constructed in 1964.
Sgt. Keathley attended Texas A&M until 1940. He entered the armed services in May of 1942. On Mount Altuzzo, Italy, in 1944, Sergeant Keathley continued to fight and to lead his company after he had been mortally wounded. For his heroic feats, he was posthumously awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Keathley Hall is one of the halls that makes up the ‘FHK’ Complex.