About the Namesake

Utay Hall is named after Joe Utay and was constructed in 1939. Mr. Utay served on the Texas A&M Board of Directors from 1935 to 1941. Mr. Utay was also instrumental in Southwest Officials Administration and a member of the Cotton Bowl Association. He was also instrumental in establishing the Texas A&M Letterman’s Club.

Corps Hall

  • Double Room



Physical Address:
766 Military Mall, College Station, TX 77840

See also: U.S.P.S., FedEx, and UPS addresses


Fully furnished rooms

Leadership Learning Centers

  • H. Grady Ash, Jr ’58 Leadership Learning Center

  • Stephen C. Ash ’87 Leadership Learning Center
  • Tony Buzbee ’90 Leadership Learning Center

  • Susan & Michael J. Plank ’83 Leadership Learning Center

Designed for Community

  • Access to Leadership Learning Centers

  • Vending machines

  • Public hallway phones on each floor

Worry-free features

  • Professional, on-site maintenance
  • 24-hour, on-call staff
  • Card-controlled access