About the Namesake

Harrington Hall is named after Henry Hill Harrington, ’08 and was constructed in 1939. As a student, he was a Ross Volunteer and captain of the football team. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Dr. Harrington accepted the position of professor of Chemistry and Mineralogy in 1888 and served as president of Texas A&M from 1905 to 1908.

Corps Hall

  • Double Room



Physical Address:
767 Military Mall, College Station, TX 77840

See also: U.S.P.S., FedEx, and UPS addresses


Fully furnished rooms

Leadership Learning Centers

  • H. Grady Ash, Jr ’58 Leadership Learning Center

  • Stephen C. Ash ’87 Leadership Learning Center
  • Tony Buzbee ’90 Leadership Learning Center

  • Susan & Michael J. Plank ’83 Leadership Learning Center

Designed for Community

  • Access to Leadership Learning Centers

  • Vending machines

  • Public hallway phones on each floor

Worry-free features

  • Professional, on-site maintenance
  • 24-hour, on-call staff
  • Card-controlled access