WHITE CREEK APARTMENTS
An extraordinary apartment community in the heart of the Aggie experience. Our fully furnished apartment community is on west campus near the Agriculture and Life Sciences Buildings and White Creek.
White Creek Apartments provides full-time undergraduate students with the opportunity to live in a fully furnished apartment.
Eligibility & Assignments
Texas A&M University students who are incoming freshmen classification and above. Priority is given to undergraduates when making assignments.
Residents can select either a 9 1/2 month or 12 month contract. Summer only contracts are also available. The dates of the academic year contract are approximately August 15 to May 30. Exact dates are announced each year approximately 6 months prior to occupancy and are determined by the TAMU Academic Calendar.
Rent is billed to student accounts each semester and includes all utilities. All apartments are single gender. All bedrooms are single occupancy and individually leased.
Rent by bedroom – A student rents an individual bedroom. Roommates have individual liability for rent. Student can request a roommate or University Apartments will assign a roommate to the additional bedroom(s); must be same gender. Bedroom capacity is 1 student per bedroom.
See your future apartment home in photos, including our common areas, exterior views, and coveted amenities. If you prefer, come see it for yourself and join us for a tour.
225 Discovery Drive
College Station, Tx 77845
See also: U.S.P.S., FedEx, and UPS addresses
Floor Plans & Rates
Proposed 2017-2018 Rates | View 2018-2019 Rates
* Price per month is for comparison only. All apartments are paid by the semester.
** Summer rates shown are Summer 2017 rates. Summer 2018 rates are not available at this time.
Apartment floor plans, furniture, and sizes can vary based on the location of the apartment unit in the building. Sizes given are averages. Rates are subject to change.
- Fully furnished kitchen, living/dining room, and bedroom(s)
- All bedrooms are single rooms with a full-size junior loft bed
- Washers and dryers included
- On-site mailboxes included
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Accessible units available
- Professional, on-site maintenance
- 24-hour, on-call staff
- Card-controlled access
- Security officer
- Roommate matching available
- Open year-round; 9 1/2 & 12 month contracts available
Designed for community
- Community courtyards
- Outdoor BBQ grills
- Reservable club/meeting rooms
- Community kitchen
- Open Access Lab (OAL) computers
- Wi-Fi internet
- Social and educational programs
- Outdoor recreation spaces
- Community Center with dining, convenience store, recreation, community learning center, tutoring, meeting rooms, and offices – Opening Spring 2018
- Bike parking
- Bike-friendly pathways
- University bus stops on-site
- Parking available