We can accommodate guests sponsored by Texas A&M University on a daily or monthly basis. Apartments are offered at competitive prices to meet your needs.
A guest is an individual affiliated with Texas A&M University, who is sponsored by a Department, Office, Program, Center, or other entity of Texas A&M and has provided written verification of sponsorship prior to occupancy.
University Apartments has several fully-appointed rental apartments that are rented daily or monthly on a first come first served basis and may be booked no earlier than 6 months in advance.
- Gardens Apartments Community Center with Open Access computer lab, wireless access, lounges, kitchen, meeting rooms, and more. If a guest wants internet access in the apartment, the sponsoring department must request the access through Texas A&M University Division of Information Technology.
- Short walk or bike ride to classes and labs
- Parking in front of your apartment (parking permits available at an additional charge from Transportation Services)
- Campus bus stops throughout the complex
- Lamiya Zahin Memorial Park and Playground located adjacent to the Gardens Apartments Community Center (open daily from sunrise to sunset)
There are 2 bedroom/1 bath furnished apartments available for guests. Each apartment has a stove and refrigerator; living room, kitchen, and bedroom furniture. Other amenities include kitchen dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, microwave, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, television, sheets, towels, and a bedspread. Custodial will clean the bathrooms once a week.
|Facility||Monthly Rate||Daily Rate||Floor Plans|
|Gardens 2 bedroom/1 bath||$1,715||$72||Floor Plans|
- Texas A&M Sponsor completes and submits the Guest Apartment Accommodations Request online. Applications are only accepted from the Texas A&M Sponsor.
- The Gardens Apartments Staff at 979.845.2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org will determine if guest accommodations are available for the desired dates and contact the Texas A&M Sponsor.
- For confirmed requests, the Gardens Apartments Staff will electronically send a rental agreement packet to both the Texas A&M Sponsor and Guest.
- The Texas A&M Sponsor and Guest must sign and return the required portions of the rental packet.
- By completing and submitting the Guest Apartments Accommodations Request, the Department Sponsor and/or Responsible Guest agree(s) to pay for all dates reserved via this form.
The Sponsoring Department or the Guest is required to pay the rent and fees. If the Guest is to pay for the accommodations, but does not, the TAMU Sponsoring Department will be billed for the stay. If the Guest is responsible for paying the rent, s/he will need to pay with a cashier’s check or money order, in the exact amount, made out to TAMU Fiscal Department. The guest will need to bring the payment to the Gardens Apartments Office during regular business hours. The sponsoring department will be billed via Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) for any rent and other charges not paid by the guest.