SUSTAINABILITY LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITY
The Sustainability LLC unites students from all majors and classifications who share an interest in learning about global sustainability initiatives and how to live a more sustainable lifestyle now and in the future.
Activities and programs incorporate at least one of the three pillars of sustainability (economic, environmental, and social).
Enjoy field trips to local sustainable businesses such as farmer’s markets, volunteering with Keep Brazos Beautiful and Brazos Valley Food Bank, as well as fun community-building dinners and game nights. Attend workshops with guest speakers who share useful information about campus resources and programs, and so much more!
Benefits of the Sustainability LLC
- Networking with fellow Aggies with similar interests to build a lifelong relationships with.
- Gain knowledge on how to live a sustainable lifestyle now and in the future.
- Learn about the power of collective individual actions.
- Be assigned peer mentors to help you transition to the university and get the most out of your Aggie experience.
To participate in the Sustainability LLC, students must:
- Be enrolled as or considered a full-time student, undergraduate or graduate, at Texas A&M University of any major
- Apply for on-campus housing and preference Sustainability LLC
- Have an interest in learning more about sustainability and living a more sustainable lifestyle
- Complete two short-response questions about your interests via email.