The Startup Living Learning Community is a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial-minded students. Participants can expect to be immersed in Texas A&M University’s entrepreneurship ecosystem with the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship. The Startup LLC meets weekly each semester, introducing students to entrepreneurship through a dynamic, experiential structure.
How do you know if Startup LLC is right for you? Although we welcome all students with a passion and interest in entrepreneurship, no matter their major or college at Texas A&M, here are some signs that you might find a home in Startup LLC:
- You started your own business in high school
- You are caught up on all 10 seasons of Shark Tank
- You always think of solutions to problems, big or small
- You think people have the power to change the world
- You want to change the world
Residents in Startup LLC are members of the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship community. Students have the opportunity to engage with student startup founders at Startup Aggieland*, start a business in three days with 3 Day Startup*, and compete for who has the best Big Idea through the Raymond Ideas Challenge*, all programs of the McFerrin Center.
* through an application process