LEADERSHIP LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITY (L3C)
Experience Texas A&M’s core purpose of developing leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good by joining L3C. L3C members are exposed to theoretical concepts of leadership, including a relational leadership model focused on building an inclusive community, and are consistently challenged to be globally focused.
L3C kicks off the fall semester with an overnight retreat so residents can get to know one another in a fun activity-based environment. Get matched into small groups called Buddy Huddles, led by sophomore L3C peer mentors, helping you transition into college life.
In addition to a required one-credit leadership course in both the fall and spring semesters, there are also exciting social and educational activities such as a museum field trip, live theater, ropes course, and community service projects.
Benefits of the Leadership LLC
- Network with fellow Aggies with similar interests building lifelong relationships.
- Gain leadership skills that you can apply to your coursework in college and to your career after graduation.
- Learn how to work with other people who have different leadership styles.
- Peer mentors will help you transition to the University to get the most out of your Aggie experience.
To participate in the Leadership Living Learning Community, students must:
- Be a first year student in any major at Texas A&M University
- Apply for on campus housing and preference L3C.