EARTH AND ENVIRONMENT LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITY
The Earth and Environment Living Learning Community (Earth LLC) welcomes freshman undergraduate students from all majors in the College of Arts and Sciences who wish to excel academically by sharing knowledge and building a strong support network while participating in fun and engaging activities and events.
Benefits of the Earth and Environment LLC
- Join study groups for shared courses.
- Gain special access to experts in the fields of Earth and the Environment.
- Participate in a wide range of activities including but not limited to faculty lunches, field trips, group dinners, and social outings to the ice rink and theater.
- Participate in outdoor activities such as community-building ropes courses, day hikes, or weekend camping trips.
To participate in the Earth and Environment Living Learning Community, students must:
- Be a freshman undergraduate student.
- Be in good academic and conduct standing.
- Apply for on campus housing and preference the Earth LLC.