APPLY FOR AN LLC
We make joining a Living Learning Community (LLC) easy! Apply before April 1st at 11:59p.m. CST.
If you decide to join an LLC, the application is contained in the on-campus housing application. Review the step-by-step instructions below for more details.
- Login to myHousing Portal
- Login with your NetID and password
- Don’t have a NetID? Visit the Howdy Portal
- Complete your Housing Application. This includes paying your application fee and electronically signing your housing contract.
- Once logged in, click on the Housing Application from the menu across the top. This menu option only appears when housing applications are being accepted.
- Use the Term Selector to choose your housing application/contract. All LLC students should choose Halls & Pay by Semester Apts – August 20XX – May 20XX. Click Save & Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Housing Application.
- The Portal will display a screen called Living Learning Communities and show all available LLCs. Choose Yes to Are you interested in applying to be part of a Living Learning Community? Click Save & Continue.
- The next page, Living Learning Community Preferences, will invite you to preference one to three Living Learning Community. Click Save & Continue.
- All LLCs require you to answer the following two common questions. If you are preferencing and applying for more than one community, be sure to answer the questions in a way that makes sense to all the communities. Consider writing out your answers before you start your Housing Application. Provide your responses and click Save & Continue.
- What do you hope to gain from a Living Learning Community?
- How do you plan to contribute as an active participant in a Living Learning Community?
- Some LLCs will have a supplemental application, or more steps, to fully complete their application. Check each of the individual LLC websites you are applying for to learn if this is applicable to you.
Finally, check your Texas A&M University email on or before the LLC Application Notification date to learn if you were accepted. Be sure to accept or decline your acceptance or alternate offer if you are extended one.