We make joining a Living Learning Community (LLC) easy! Apply before May 4th at 11:59p.m. CST.
If you would like to request membership in an LLC, the application is contained in the on-campus housing application. Review the step-by-step instructions below for more details.
- Login to myHousing Portal
- Login with your NetID and password
- Don’t have a NetID? Visit the Howdy Portal
- Complete your Housing Application. This includes paying your application fee and electronically signing your housing contract.
- Once logged in, click on the Housing Application from the menu across the top. This menu option only appears when housing applications are being accepted.
- Use the Term Selector to choose your housing application/contract. All LLC students should choose Halls & Pay by Semester Apts – August 20XX – May 20XX. Click Save & Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Housing Application.
- At the end of Phase I on the Housing Application you have the opportunity to request more information be emailed to you on any LLC(s) you express interest in. Requesting LLC information in Phase I does not commit you to LLC membership, or interfere with your Housing Application.
- When Phase II of your Housing Application opens (3 weeks later), the first page of the Portal will ask you if you would like to apply for a Living Learning Community. Choose Yes. Click Save & Continue.
- The next page, Desired LLC(s), will invite you to preference one to three Living Learning Community(s). Click Save & Continue.
- Some LLCs will have a supplemental application, or more steps, to fully complete their application. Check each of the individual LLC websites you are applying for to learn if this is applicable to you.
- Once you have completed Phase II of the Housing Application, you should receive an email confirmation within 10 days detailing what LLC you have gained membership to along with what building you can expect to be assigned a room. LLC membership assignments are based on availability and eligibility.