We make joining a Living Learning Program (LLP) easy! Apply before April 1st at 11:59pm. CST.
If you decide to join an LLP, the application is contained in the on-campus housing application. Review the step-by-step instructions below for more details.
- Login to the myHousing Portal at oncampusaggies.tamu.edu.
- Complete your Housing Application. This includes paying your application fee and electronically signing your housing contract.
- The Portal will display a screen called Living Learning Programs and show all available LLPs. Choose “Yes” to “Are you interested in applying to be part of a Living Learning Program?” Click Save & Continue.
- The next page, Living Learning Program Preferences, will invite you to preference up to three but a minimum of one Living Learning Program. Click Save & Continue.
- All LLPs require you to answer the following two common questions. If you are preferencing and applying for more than one community, be sure to answer the questions in a way that makes sense to all the communities. Consider writing out your answers before you start your Housing Application. Provide your responses and click Save & Continue.
- What do you hope to gain from a Living Learning Program?
- How do you plan to contribute as an active participant in a Living Learning Program?
- Some LLPs will have a supplemental application, or more steps, to fully complete their application. Check each of the individual LLP websites you are applying for to learn if this is applicable to you.
That’s it! Check your Texas A&M University email address on or before the LLP Application Notification date to learn if you were accepted. Be sure to accept or decline your acceptance or alternate offer if you are extended one.