Construction on the Corps of Cadets Quad will consist of:
- Demolition of Lounges A & B (May 2015)
- Construction of 2 Leadership Learning Centers – LLC3 & LLC4 (Projected completion August 2016)
- Renovations to Dorms 1-5 (May 2015 – August 2016)
- Demolition of Lounges E & F (May 2016)
- Renovations to Dorms 9-12 (May 2016 – August 2017)
- Renovations of the exterior landscape & hardscape of the entire Corps Quad
Housing (where cadets will be living)
August 2015 – May 2016
- The Corps Quad – Dorms 6-12
- The Commons – Aston Hall (1st – 3rd floors) and Dunn Hall (all 4 floors)
August 2016 – May 2017
Cadets living on The Corps Quad will be living 2 persons to a room.
Cadets living in Aston and Dunn halls will be living 3 persons to a room.
Corps Area Housing Office
Corps Physical Training Center/Rehab
The Corps Physical Training Center/Rehab will relocate to Dunn Hall Rooms 119-124 (May 2015 – August 2017)
CTO Offices/Meeting Rooms
CTO Offices/Meeting Rooms will relocate. Dorms 1-5 CTOs will relocate May 2015 – August 2016; Dorms 9-12 CTOs will relocate August 2016 – August 2017.
- Aston Hall Rooms 227/229 and 327/329
- Dunn Hall Rooms 149/150, 319/320, and 419/420
Delta Company & V1 Company
Delta Company & V1 Company will relocate to Dunn Hall Room 090 and 101 (May 2015 – August 2017)
OPS & Training
- Construction Fences & Pedestrian Walkways
- Architectural Design
- Schematic Design for New Corps
If you have questions or need additional information about Corps Housing Construction, please contact the Corps Area Housing Office at email@example.com; 979.845.3443 or Will Schrank, Assistant Commandant for Logistics & Administration, at 979.862.2448.