Love your place…renew your space!!
If you are living on campus now, in any of our 25 Residence Halls, 3 White Creek Apartments Buildings, 10 Gardens Apartments Buildings, or 12 Corps of Cadets Halls, you will go through Contract Renewal 2019 to tell us what you want to do for on-campus housing for next year (Fall 2019 –Spring 2020).
Contract Renewal is your opportunity to renew your contract or to request to move to one of our other on-campus properties for next year. Returning students who request to stay on-campus for upcoming academic year will be guaranteed a space on-campus. Students who miss Contract Renewal may not be offered the same guarantee to stay on campus for next year.
Changes for 2019-2020
Changes that could affect on-campus housing for 2019-2020 are:
* Contract Renewal Dates
- Contract Renewal for the Gardens Apartments is Thursday, November 29, 2018 thru Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Contract Renewal for Residence Halls, White Creek Apartments, and Corps of Cadets has been extended. Wednesday March 6 thru Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Housing Rate Changes
- Rate increase for all properties (except Hullabaloo Hall) will be 3%
- Rate increase for Hullabaloo Hall will be 5%
- Fowler and Keathley halls 3rd and 4th floors will be single rooms only
- Neeley Hall will be changing from coed by floor to coed by room
- Schuhmacher Hall 4th floor will be single rooms only
- Wells Hall 1st and 2nd floors will be coed by room; 3rd and 4th floors will remain coed by floor
- In Discussion: Allowing one residence hall to remain open all year around (over Winter Break) – PENDING APPROVAL
4 New Living Learning Programs (LLPs) and 1 LLP Change
- New: AALANA LLC will be housed in Wells Hall. Wells 1st floor will be coed by room
- New: Innovation LLC will be housed in White Creek Apartments
- New: Sustainability LLC will be housed in Eppright Hall
- New: CEHD Trailblazers (1st Gen Aggies) will be housed in Neeley Hall – PENDING APPROVAL
- Change: Geoscience LLC will be moving to Wells Hall. Wells 2nd floor will be coed by room.