The Department of Residence Life provides accommodations at the University Apartments to guests sponsored by TAMU on a daily basis. Apartments are offered at competitive prices to meet your guest housing needs.
A guest is an individual affiliated with TAMU, who is sponsored by a Department, Office, Program, Center, or other entity of TAMU and has provided written verification of sponsorship prior to occupancy.
How to Apply
- TAMU sponsor contacts the Office Manager at the University Apartments at 979.845.2261 to determine if guest accommodations are available for the desired dates. Applications are only accepted from the TAMU sponsor.
- The Office Manager sends the TAMU sponsor a Guest Accommodations Request form to be completed or it can be download below.
- The Office Manager confirms receipt of the form and grants permission to rent the guest accommodation for a specified period of time.
- The guest or TAMU sponsor makes arrangements with the Office Manager for a specific check-in time and date.
- The guest arrives at University Apartments Office to sign the contract and check-in. All guests will need to have a short orientation upon check-in. | View a sample rental contract
Individual sponsored guests or the TAMU sponsor may pay the required rent. If the guest is to pay for the accommodations, but does not, the TAMU sponsor will be required to pay for the guests stay.
The University Apartments has one fully appointed daily rental apartment. The daily rental apartment is rented on a first come first served basis and may be booked no earlier than 90 days in advance.