About the Namesake
Moses Hall is named after Captain Andrew Moses and was constructed in 1942.
Captain Moses graduated from West Point in 1897. On September 1, 1907 Captain Moses was ordered to report to Texas A&M University as Commandant where he served until 1911.
The 1908 Texas A&M yearbook was dedicated to Captain Moses giving “recognition to the kindly nature, the generous spirit, the lofty soul, the sincere single-minded, clear-headed, honest man……….we take Captain Moses to be”.
- Double Room
|Building Abbreviation||MOSE||Building Capacity||205|
|Building Number||0412||Built In||1942|
|Residential Area||Northside||Renovated In|
|Hall Style||Corridor Hall||Gender||Single Gender by Floor|
|Room Type||Double Rooms||Living Learning Program||FOCUS|
Get a feel for Moses Hall has to offer by scrolling through the photo gallery or even taking a virtual tour.
212 University Drive, College Station, TX 77840
Fully furnished rooms
- Furniture included (2 of each per double room): desk, chair, bed, dresser, bookshelf; beds are twin-size tall lofts
- Electricity included
- Free on-site washer/dryer
- Water, sewer, recycling & trash included
- Accessible rooms available
- Vending machines
Designed for community
- T.V. lounge
- Community events and socials
- Resident advisors
- Resident Community Council
- Educational programs
- Walk or bike to class
- Near parking lot 30 and accessible to the Northside Garage
- Professional, on-site maintenance
- 24-hour, on-call staff
- Card-controlled access
- Security officer
- Roommate matching available
- Bike racks nearby