Housing Changes for Fall 2013
- New Northside Hall (to be officially named soon) is opening Aug 2013. Students requesting to live in this hall MUST list this as their first choice when going through Housing Decision. *TAMU reserves the option to limit the number of returning students wanting to live in the New Northside Hall for Fall 2013).
- Haas Hall will be going going to a freshmen only honors hall and will also be co-ed by room starting Fall 2013. Currrent residents may request to stay in their current room when they go thru Housing Decision.
- Lechner, McFadden, and Haas Halls will be freshmen-only Honors Halls. All will be going to co-ed by room. Lechner and McFadden are currently co-ed by floor.
- Mosher Hall will be going co-ed by suite for Fall 2013. Mosher is currently co-ed by floor (4 floors for men and one floor for women)
- Residents currently living in Kiest Hall (4th floor) will need to select a new hall during Housing Decision 2013
- All returning students going thru Housing Decision can request to live in the Gardens (either Gardens 1 or Gardens 2) for next year. Students wanting to live in the Gardens next year must still meet the minimum eligibility requirements (classified as a U2 and above and must be in good academic AND conduct standards to live in either the Gardens 1 or Gardens 2.