We can accommodate guests sponsored by Texas A&M University on a daily or monthly basis. Apartments are offered at competitive prices to meet your needs.
A guest is an individual affiliated with Texas A&M University, who is sponsored by a Department, Office, Program, Center, or other entity of Texas A&M and has provided written verification of sponsorship prior to occupancy.
University Apartments has several fully-appointed rental apartments that are rented daily or monthly on a first come first served basis and may be booked no earlier than 90 days in advance.
- Gardens Apartments Community Center with Open Access computer lab, wireless access, video library, lounges, kitchen, meeting rooms, and more
- Short walk or bike ride to classes and labs
- Parking in front of your apartment (parking permits available at an additional charge from Transportation Services)
- Campus bus stops throughout the complex
- Lamiya Zahin Memorial Park and Playground located adjacent to the Gardens Apartments Community Center (open daily from sunrise to sunset)
- Large laundry facility available within the community
|Facility||Monthly Rate||Daily Rate||Floor Plans|
|Gardens 2 bedroom/1 bath||$1,550||$65||Floor Plans|
|Gardens 2 bedroom/2 bath||$1,700||$70||Floor Plan|
|White Creek 2 bedroom/1 bath||$1,550||$65||Floor Plan|
|White Creek 2 bedroom/2 bath, private entrance, patio with outdoor furniture||$1,700||$70||Floor Plan|
- Texas A&M Sponsor completes and submits the Guest Apartment Accommodations Request online. Applications are only accepted from the Texas A&M Sponsor.
- Conference & Guest Services at 979.845.1279 or email@example.com will determine if guest accommodations are available for the desired dates and contact the Texas A&M Sponsor.
- Conference & Guest Services will contact the Texas A&M Sponsor within three (3) business days to confirm or deny guest apartment request.
- For confirmed requests, Conference & Guest Services will electronically send a rental agreement packet to both the Texas A&M Sponsor and Guest.
- The Texas A&M Sponsor and Guest must sign and return the required portions of the rental packet.
- By completing and submitting the Guest Apartments Accommodations Request, the Department Sponsor and/or Responsible Guest agree(s) to pay for all dates reserved via this form.
- Reservation requests for guest apartments must be for a minimum of seven days, unless approved by Conference and Guest Services before application process.