TEMPORARY HOUSING ASSIGNMENTS FAQ
- What is a Temporary Assignment?
- What is the cost for my temporary/over assingment space?
- How are temporary space offers determined?
- What are the study rooms/lounges equipped with?
- Will I be placed as a temporary assignment in the hall I requested?
- Will my temporary assignment hall be my permanent hall?
- How long will I be a temporary assignment?
- How many people can be housed in a study room/lounge?
- How big is a study room/lounge?
- If I am in a study room/lounge, will there be a door that locks?
- Can I see photos of how a decorated study carrel space might look?
- If I am notified I am being relocated to a regular room after I have checked in, do I have the option of staying in my temporary space?
- When will I be notified that I am going to be relocated?
- Where are the bathrooms?
- What belongings should I bring with me if I am temporarily assigned?
- Where will I park, and will that change when I am relocated?
If you have additional questions, please direct them to the Housing Assignments Office at 979.845.4744/4745 or toll free 888.451.3896. All requests for changes to your housing preferences must be in writing and can be faxed directly to our office at 979.862.3122.