The Residence Life community at Texas A&M University is comprised of a diverse group of students and staff living and working together in a residential environment of residence halls, university apartments, and administrative staff offices. Together, we strive to include all members of our community; believe that differences provide opportunities for growth and mutual understanding; are committed to creating a socially just community of respect, caring and support; and seek opportunities to celebrate the community of individuals regardless of ability, religious affiliation, veteran status, socio-economic status, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, age, gender, race or cultural identity.
-- Revised November 2012
- ERASE [Encouraging Respect, Acceptance & Support through Education]
- Department of Residence Life Programming Outreach Grant Program
- Texas A&M University Office of the Vice President and Associate Provost for Diversity
- Texas A&M University Office of Institutional Assessment
- Department of Multicultural Services